- Provides a thorough review and analysis of the case file.
- Provides an oral opinion of the driver's vehicle operation and physical manifestations.
- Provides a detailed written opinion of the Officer's administration of the SFSTs, observable clues and grading criterion to NHTSA's/NASBLA's guidelines.
- The report is in easy to read narrative and bullet format.
- Report includes specific cites and references to NHTSA/NASBLA DUI/BUI SFST student manual or other relevant studies.
Court Appearance (Testimony and In Court Consultation)
- Experienced and Professional witness testimony and in court consultation for Administrative License Suspension Hearings, Depositions, Pre-Trial Motion Hearings, Bench Trials, and Jury Trials.
COmprehensive Overview Report
- All that is contained in the Summary Report, plus
- Provides a detailed written opinion of the driver's vehicle operation, physical manifestations and any other divided attention techniques.
- Overview of the Officer's DUI related training courses.
- Provides a detailed written opinion of the arrest, Implied Consent, and chemical testing.
Continuing Education for Legal Professionals
- NHTSA DUI Detection and Standardized Field Sobriety Testing (24 hours)
- 2 alcohol workshops
- Includes current 2015 NHTSA manual
- NHTSA DUI Detection and Standardized Field Sobriety Testing Refresher (4 or 8 hours)
- 8 hour block includes an alcohol workshop
- Both blocks include current 2015 NHTSA manual
- NHTSA Advanced Roadside Impaired Driving Enforcement (ARIDE) Course (16 hours)
- Includes current 2015 manual
- Overview of the BUI Seated Battery SFST's (6 hours)
- Alcohol workshop
- Overview of RADAR course (8 hours)
- Participants receive "hands on" time with RADAR unit
- Overview of LIDAR course (8 hours)
- Participants receive "hands on" time with LIDAR unit
detailed narrative report
- The report is an additional report to the Summary/Comprehensive Overview Reports (listed previously)
- The report is in detailed narrative format. It outlines all issues with the case including false positive rates of all the SFSTs.
- The report is an outline of the testimony that would be provided.
- Case File Review
- Photographs of the scene and vehicles
- Witness Interviews
- Speed Estimates and Calculation
- Time/Distance Analysis
- Sight Distance/Visibility Issues
- Human Factors
- Pedestrian Collisions
- Bicycle Collisions
- Motorcycle Collisions
- Energy/Damage Analysis